Friday, September 28, 2012

perfect situation


What's the deal with my brain?
Why am I so obviously insane?
In a perfect situation
I lead love down the drain.
There's the pitch, slow and straight.
All I have to do is swing
and I'm a hero, but I'm a zero.

Hungry nights, once again
Now it's getting unbelievable.
'Cause I could not have it better,
But I just can't get no play
From the girls, all around
As they search the night for someone to hold onto.
And just pass through...

singing...
ooooooh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. oh Ooohhh oohh.
Singing...
ooooooh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. oh Ooohhh oohh.

Get your hands off the girl,
Can't you see that she belongs to me?
And I don't appreciate this excess company.
Though I can't satisfy all the needs she has
And so she starts to wander...
Can you blame her?

singing...
oooooooh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. oh Ooohhh oohh.
Singing...
oooooooh oh. Ooohhhhh oh. oh Ooohhh oohh.

Tell me there's a logic out thereLeading me to better prepareFor the day that something really special might come
Tell me there's some hope for meI don't wanna be lonelyFor the rest of my days on the Earth, oh
Oh ho, ho ho, oh ho whoaSingingOh ho, oh ho, oh ho whoa
SingingOh ho, whoa ohWhoa oh oh, whoa, whoa oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh(Perfect situation)Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh(Perfect situation)Whoa oh oh, whoa oh ohWhoa oh oh
Perfect situation

0 comments: